Frequently asked questions
What is adobo?
Here’s an excerpt from FoodandWine.com that says, “The term “adobo” is derived from the Spanish word “adobar” which means marinade.” Source: (https://www.foodandwine.com/seasonings/what-is-adobo)
Our original Spanglish adobo all purpose seasoning blend consists of just five ingredients: Salt, Garlic, Pepper, Oregano and Turmeric.
Do you have a salt-free version?
We do, but has not yet been released. If you'd like a sample, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have one without pepper? I'm allergic.
Not at the moment. Please email us to request it. The more people ask for it the more likely we will release it.
Where can I buy it?
1. On our website www.spanglishfoods.com
2. On Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WTGV3FY/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_BHQTE9CR3PPCZXRY9Y3D?fbclid=IwAR22YACSJgp5vC6gSy9-YGdFKME33NNR80G_tUsdKM6YyMMFiva6I9wzghg
3. Fola International Market in Dover, DE
4. Tee & Company Convenience Store in Morton, PA
5. I SAW Visions in Willow Grove, PA
If you'd like to see us in your store, email us.